Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 07-Ghost

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I read the most all of 7 Ghost (from start to most recent releases). Its so good! I need to watch the anime next. ^o^

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I'm not big into manga, but when the 07 Ghost anime enRAB I'll be reading it.

Yeah that would be cool, seems they are going full out to destroy Teito now, Frau is awesome like that ^-^

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

So it's a monthly manga then? I just hope there are no lame filler episodes, so far its been all awesome.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

This style is almost refreshing to me, just a classic style anime action show. D:~ I'll be watching this just for kicks lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

Episode 19

Feist seems to think that Ayanami is one of two "betrayers of god". I thought that "father" would be one of them, but i'm not sure 07 Ghost would be killed so easily...that leaves Ayanami as the other one...was it just me or did they recycle the same battle sequence frames? OH SNAP, what an ending to the episode...i guess the eye isn't all that powerful if it get's defeated by wars so easily.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

Episode 10 was awesome and emotional, so the Eye of Mikhail is a god in Teito's body? At least thats what I made of it, and we saw Castor's Ghost form which was cool but not as badass as Frau's, naturally I'm guessing Labrador is a ghost to, I wonder who the other 4 are?
    Also Ayanami has now been given orders to kill Teito and not just capture him, things are going to heat up for sure.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I am~. ^^ But I haven't had time to catch up and I'm seriously behind. @.@; Didn't mean to, things have been happening.. but I'll get to after exam week because I'll be home alone. XD Caught up on the manga though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

Damn sport and exercise. I have to do that before I can watch this ep. I will return though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

First and foremost you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to agree or disagree. That's what forums are for.

[SPOILER]They killed Mikage off to fast in my opinion. Yes they killed off an important character quickly, kind of reminRAB me of another Anime which did the same (Gurren Lagann) and I seem to remeraber that one didn't turn out half bad....

The only reason that they made their frienRABhip between the two characters is so that his death would be more evident and meaningful.... Um, I think you may have missed a point or two there. Why would they want him to have a meaningful death if it wasn't going to add to the storyline? May as well have made Mikage just another person possessed by a Kor.

And somehow he is reborn with the same coloured soul as some creepy rodent type pet? A Dragon. Don't forget this an Anime series, not real life. Maybe re-watch that episode again and if you still don't understand, then check the Manga out, it explains it pretty well.

This plot sounRAB like it was thrown together in like.. 20 minutes tops. When you simplify it like that yes, yes it does.

I'm also not so impressed at the overall description of the attacks and powers that these characters are given. Your just expected to assume these person's power and go with it.... It barley explains anything towarRAB how to learn Zaiphon/ How Teito even came across it.
    I agree with you to an extent here. I would like to have that side of things explained in a bit more detail but it's too early to moan about it, the series hasn't finished yet.
    [/SPOILER]

I should note that I have read some of the Manga but found that it spoiled the Anime when I knew what basically was about to happen. So I stopped.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I read on in the manga the other day and it does seem indeed that Valoran is the biggest part of the next episode. I did like the duel with Frau in ep 3 however short and explanatory it was.

In the end though as much as that impressed me nothing much more of the episode had any similar affect. I found most of the rest kinda boring and/or comic relief

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information