Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ReBoot

ReBoot

Since when is 2.0 talking with the fans. As far as I knew only Arrival had been actually contacting the fans.

ReBoot

http://live.zeros2heroes.com/compone...ml/Itemid,110/

The writer addresses a lot of concern AND answers some fan woes in the comments section. Fact of the matter is - all of the strong points you mentioned about Arrival's pitch are also included in 2.0's. In fact, the writer says the first part of their pitch is the last scene of season 4; and that all the characters are in the story.

ReBoot

I'd go with 2.0, if nothing else because it would resolve the cliffhanger.

ReBoot

Not sure if this has been posted yet. But you guys from ReBoot Revival did it, because they are making THREE ReBoot films.

This news is from July 23, 2007.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...81428f87532dad

ReBoot

I first saw Reboot in 1997 here in Puerto rico, spanish dubbed.. From infected to End prog. it ended around September 1998. altough we we're stucked for a while with "The return of the crimsome binome" that was our cliffhanger for a few months.

Anyway, I have most of the episodes on tape.. spanish dubbed.. and I seen in english all episodes before "Infected" since they were never dubbed into spanish.. but I always suspected Reboot had more episodes and always kept the hope that after S3 there would be more eps...

Reboot was a show ahead of his time on times were computers weren't like the ones we have today.. but still it pull it off greatly along with the references/allusions to other shows and movies.

I love "Firewall" it's a complete allusion to Golden eye, specially on the part where the Binome tells Dot and mouse to pay attention. I guess Ian Pearson is a fan of James bond.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ReBoot

You know, i'm glad and all that they are thinking about ReBoot, but being a whole new series is just gonna be disappointing to me, i'm sorry.....to be honest i want Season 1 & 2 to finally come out on dvd with this popularity, we need our proper boxsets finally, even though Universal still has the rights till the end of this year. I cant wait to see how this turn out but i have a feeling it will not meet my expetations, but we'll see.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information