Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    grumpyk

NCAA Football Schedule on BEV

I was flipping around channels, and the OhioState/Washington game was on with about 6 minutes left in the 4th Quarter on one of the 2 HD channels (the one with Arkansas/Alabama coming up next). Maybe someone just accidentally flipped on the ESPNHD feed too soon, or maybe they realized there was a game on they were supposed to be showing.
    It might have been on longer, but that is when I just flipped to it.

I was kind of flipping around hoping they would have some more (or different) games on that what was listed in the channel guide that morning.

If even just one person in the programming department knows even the least bit about NCAA sports they would realize the slate of games they have offered thus far is brutal. A tape delayed Hampton/NC AT&T game is almost like it was done as a joke.

Last year they appeared to have full rights to all of the ESPN family of Network games to choose from, and with only 5 channels (plus HD) last year, they did a great job each week of picking the best matchups.

So if they have the same rights this year, something else has happened....

1. ESPN is charging them different rates for different games types (ESPN vs. low level conference ESPN regional games etc), and BEV is being cheap.
    2. The people picking these games just don't know (or care) the difference between Ohio St./Washington and Norfolk St./ Rutgers. and are just picking A or B.

Anyways, I am giving them until this weekend to improve on this, because their mailer I got renewing my package for this year cleary said it was going to be even better this year.

Baal

Looks like they're back to playing games with this package again.
    Very few Gameplan games available today.
    And both primetime ESPN and ESPN2 games are not in HD.

Baal

Looks like they've got everything cleared up.
    The guide shows the Thursday and Friday games, including HD, and a bunch of early Saturday games listed.

I'm happy with the result.

Baal

Now the Fresno State /Hawaii game that's supposed to be on 391 and 397.... isn't.

tvme

I wanted to watch the Hawaii game now, but instead am on the phone with BEV

Baal

I tried calling but customer service is closed. Is there a different number than the 888-sky-dish number?

LWerner

If the CSR compared the Cogeco schedule to his list, then what is the issue, if there is a list out there do the right thing and post a schedule and be accountable for what you are offering as a package. Should we have to go to a competitors website to find out what our supplier is offering, and then try and figure out what channels BEV is showing these games on. The BEV guide does not show either of the games Cogeco is showing tonight, I cannot advance far enough into Saturday to see if any of those games are listed. This is becoming increasingly frustrating and there appears to be no end in sight.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Excellent. I am glad they took it serious enough to correct the problem.

tvme

I just use the prompt for technical issue. I am being transfered to a level 3 guy, what ever that means. He told me that the issue has been sent to master control and I should see the game in 15 - 30 minutes if not I have to call back.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

stop bytching and COMPLAIN TO BEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you guys for college/extra innings would complain things would get done FASTER

on center ice i am calling and bytching at them every 2-3 weeks(sometimes they get mixed up on which feed the game is on***) and IN 5 MINS THE GAME IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***example LA & ANA games....between fox sports net 1 and prime ticket

once sj was playing min and they had a basektball game on ...it was golden state vs another team....i found it funny because BEV doesn't carry NBA League Pass but they have feeds for those channels....Whats up with that??????(i called and told them WRONG CHANNEL the sharks game is on Fox Sports Net BAY AREA....LOL).....4-6 min's later feed was switched

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information