I have a boy friend that I just started to date. We have know each other from elem school. He and I were best friends and we loved each other every much and wanted to be to together for ever. We never told each other how we feel about each other. We grow a part over time but the feelings stay the same. I found him again on my space three mouths ago. I had ben looking for him for 3 years. When I found him I told him how I feel about him and for the last 3 mounth we have been together. Its like my fair tale came true. But here is where I am have a hard time dealing with. I want to have sex with him but he dosen't want to. He has never been with a girl before and here is the kicker, I have herpies from a guy who raped me. My boy friend is scared of getting it to. He says that he wants to but dosen't right now. I have been with a of of guys and it is hard for me to deal with hearing the word no. I feel like I am not wanted my him. I dont know what to do. I just want to be there for him and take it slow because I love him. But I want to have sex. Its just something I am use to. I cant stop thinking about it and how much I just want him in that way. Can some one Please tell me what I need to do. I love him and don't wait to hurt him but I have need. What should I do? How long should I wait for him to be ready?