Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rooftop Lovers |Chloe King ღ Alek Petrov| #10: "Just be happy, at least for this moment, you’re safe." - Alek

I have to watch the episode but I'm scare haha
    Lostcandy I just added you, welcome!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rooftop Lovers |Chloe King ღ Alek Petrov| #10: "Just be happy, at least for this moment, you’re safe." - Alek

I just want to give him a hug :bawl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

THIS. I couldnt put this into worRAB but this is a HUGE issue for me. i guess i just dont get it...lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That art is gorgeous :thud:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I be added?

I really wasn't going to ship on this show, but after tonight's show, I can't deny my love for Alek and Chloe.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

so if the show does come back, would we have to wait until fall or NEXT summer? :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i agree with that. it's almost like now she neeRAB to explore her feelings with Brian before Alek can happen properly. im just so sad over how hurt he was

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I thought that line in the episode seemed like foreshadowing so I think Jasmine will survive.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aww, that sucks! Hopefully you get it back soon. :hug:

I love that last scene w/ them, the one from my icon too gosh it's so sweet! :love: Oh I'm so worried for Tuesday.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I honestly have no clue what Chloe sees in Brian. I don't understand where their connection is coming from? Is it because he's human and she wants to feel a sense of normalcy with him? Is it because they both have lost one of their parents so they have some sort of bond? I just don't think either of those corabined are enough to equal being in love with someone. I guess I would just say Chloe's being naive. She is really young so perhaps she just doesn't know what love truly is yet. Because all though her and Brian are close, they aren't that close yet. He knows nothing about her and she really only listens to the mystery of his mom's death but obviously they can't talk about that forever.

One of the things that really bothers me is Chloe doesn't even recognize the effort Alek puts in to make her happy. Like him hanging out with her and her frienRAB, do you really think he wants to hang out them? No, but he does for Chloe. He gets her flowers, he gets on her mom's good side, like he does everything right and yet she still loves Brian? That makes no sense to me.

Exactly! :nod: Alek would always just think that she only got with him because Brian's not around. I don't want him always doubting their relationship and I think even I would doubt Alek/Chloe's relationship because I'd know that Chloe said she loved Brian before he died so basically if he was alive she'd be with him instead.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information