Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will Sending angry emails to Sprint help me get a new phone?

My phone has a "manufacturing defect" the rep said. I bought the Rumor 2 from sprint last holiday season and the piece of trash already died on me!
    No water damage and i only dropped it twice. The rumor is one of those slider phones, and thats how it broke. Sprint make their phones so terrible that they break with limited use!

So, my questions is, being that i had nothing to do with the phone breaking, can i pester sprint and send them a angry emails to the point where they have to get me a new phone? if so how should i go about doing so?? man i'm pissed id appreciate any help!
    NO dents or scratches on it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't know, sending them angry emails may get you blocked, then again they might get scared that there product dosent work and give you a refund, if i was you just pester them constanly every day and they should give you a refund

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People buy phones and then blame the company, who does nothing but sell the phone. Blame the manufacturer!

Emailing them with angry emails will do nothing. If you knew anything about Sprint, they are very strict with their customer service. A few years ago, they canceled some subscribers because they called too much with complaints. So dont try them. Heres the link for your viewing pleasure : http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9739869-7.html

Buy a basic used phone that will work for you until you are eligible for a new phone or until you can get a new company. Simple as that. If you knew they make "terrible phones" why did you go into a contract with them again?

I would call (not email) and have them send you to the retentions department. These people specialize in making angry customers happy. I would suggest nextime you pay the 7 bucks for insurance so that you dont have the same problem. Also did you pay for the phone with your credit card, if so your credit card may have a warranty extender on it and you can go through your credit card company to get the phone replaced...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information