hi. since I was about 7 I have had strong connections with the spirit world. I can see and sometimes interact and talk to spirits. yes, I know that christians or religious characters believe that all spirit connectors see and speak to are demons - and you are entitled to your opinion - but I don't, I cant believe that. I don't disrespect christians, the lord or religions - but I don't believe or follow the bible.
they appear as orbs but with more detail. they look like normal people - not often dressed or seem too old (as in from the 1800's and along times such as this)
may I say that write whatever comments you lie, your opinions, ideas or anything - I wont mind.
Ill start from the beginning and progress onto the end.
a boy had saved our dog from getting lsot in the woods when he ran away from home and so he looked at the collar and brought it to us. that is where the friendship began. his mother usually abused him and threw desks and knives at him. she had six children. I think the boy had a twin brother that died soon after birth - but I cant be sure. I know he had some sort of sibling that died and he was a boy anyway...
he told his slightly older sister that his new friend (my brother) had a sister called Alice. this boy was called John and his sister was called Emily - (I have changed the names for protection if it is needed)
so she followed him home and soon became my best friend - she was my soul sister. eventually after a year of knowing each other their mother attacked them and nearly killed my friend Emily and so John and Emily moved into my house. Amy had a bed in my room and John a bed in my brothers room. sooner or later me and John were together. and suprisingly Emily was ever so happy that her brother and best friend were together. they lived here for two yrs and within those two years Emily told me all of her secrets as did I with her. one of them was she could see spirits. she saw them exactly as I see them now. at first I didnt believe her until one day I turned around and saw a small girl much younger than I was. she looked shocked and then ran away - I ran afetr her but she went around a corner. by the time I ahd reached the corner she had dissapeared. she looked quite old fashioned with a doll pink-red dress with small white dots. Ill never forget that day. at first I didnt tell Amy until that night when she said - "you can see spirits" to me. I looked as thoguh she was loopy - or atleast I tried but she saw straight through me. "how do you know?" I asked her. "because I saw her too - a girl with a dress. I am used to them so I dont run afetr them or talk unless I feel they might talk back" - thats when I understood. what a coincidence!
anyway, since them I have seen many more. and my best friend lsietd has grown. I have a couple of best friends. Cara, Jeenie, Megan and Emily. I hadent told Jeenie my secret untilshe came to me. she told me her biggest secret - she saw spirits too. so I told her to describe them - exactly the same as I had, orbs with much detail.
anwyay these spirits dont seem like 'demons' and I have only foiudn myself in a situation with ONE agressive spirit. he was a man, tall but he didnt actually physically hurt me. he showed his teeth to me (dont ask me why, I dont know) and then stepped towards me his hands plunging for me then he seemed to step over me and I ran to my brothers room. John left me but it was healthy, we grew out of each other even though I tihnk I still love him. - but that isnt what Im aiming at.
anyway... does anybody have and ideas for example, crystals or thigns that could protect me from evil spirits, (I reufse to do withcraft or spells - last tiem it ended disasterously, anything else?

any comments I feel the need to respond to I will respond to them below:
details I am going to put as answers:
very interesting, especially the part about spirits taking upon any shape you think of. Ill keep that in mind but am usually not keeping anything of that nature in mind when I see them. I have never seen the spirit of a person I know.

and the idea of a crystsl or pendant that I believe will keep me safe will is interesting too - I dont want to not see spirits, to me it seems a 'gift' or should be cherished. I just want to be protected from evil spirits and that is a great idea. thanks!