I have an idea for the most dangerous band in the world, a real hard rock revolution, returning to REAL music, blasting through the world in a whirlwind of devastation, decadence, and destruction. A true hard rock to the core band, the greatest band in the world, breaking album sales records, filling every concert, becoming legendary icons, immortal and eternal. This is a real, street level band of the people, a band showing up at the VMAs with a bottle of vodka, a band who takes girls from the crowd backstage during an extended solo and runs back out and throws the panties into the crowd. Hard. Dangerous. Fast. A REVOLUTION. This will not be an image, this will be the reality. Of course, the music will be equally revolution, and I have an answer for that to….
It’s called the 110% style, and it’s a theory for playing I’ve had in my head for a while, where every person in the band plays a non-looping , loose, improvised style, that intertwines with the rest of the band. Every player in the band must be an extremely good player, and must play at 110% for every song. The moment in the song where you feel that jolt of energy, that 5 second explosive crescendo you wait for, stretched out to every second of the song, and multiplied by a factor of 10. Quite simply, the hardest rock to ever exist.

I can be that revolutionary.. I can be the next great icon, the next legend, I can be the frontman of the biggest band In the world. REAL music. REAL people. REAL energy. A true band of the people, for the people. A true living symbol, felt everywhere.
I need 2 of the best guitarists, drummer, and bassist, real revolutionaries capable of playing a sound never heard before. I’m an 18 year old and I’m ready to front the greatest band in human history.
Sound interesting?
[email protected]