Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Env3 full flash how to (VX9200)

I love this forum. It reminds me of Jr. High. Hopefully nobody takes this personal.

Thanks to kc050582 for the compliment. I hope you are successful in your stores.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, I Love This Site!!! So Many Nice People!!!!! Lol!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:buddies: :buddies:

I didn't make this thread either retard! :clapping: :lolup: :hehehe: :lol: :crying:

And you have the audacity to call me a neewb! lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks alot. I sent you some information on the pm you sent me. If you have anymore questions, please let me know, and I will definitely get you the information!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok- you are out of line again

1. you shouldn't even try to insinuate that jammis is a noob or call him a retard, he was one of the first real cricket phone flashers on these boards

2. you said
    so obviously jammis was commenting on how he did not make a thread as you claimed here and that he just made a post...furthermore, he never said that you created any thread, only that he didn't create one as stated by you...so, retard? hmmmmmm

3. if you were sincere in your apology, then you should have just taken whatever crap came out of your first post and not tried to argue with other peeps

4. so let's try this again...let it go because you are making yourself look bad

for all the noobs that hate "jerks" on these boards, look at my sig and then realize that i have about 20+ PM/day from noobs asking me questions about stuff that is already posted or asking me questions that belong in threads, not my inbox, and then maybe you will understand why i respond like an ******* sometimes

if people would just put the time and effort into this **** that we put everyday, then they would have their answers or need minimal help and know where and how to get it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying, but he did say that I created this thread. I'll leave it at that. I realize that noobs bug the crap out of you that have been here a long time, but I'm not.

"3. if you were sincere in your apology, then you should have just taken whatever crap came out of your first post and not tried to argue with other peeps."

Also, I'm not going to be insulted by ANYBODY, especially when I was thanking smitty. Take it for what it's worth, but I'm not new to the "flashing game," just this website.

For the subject at hand.......it's dropped! jammis just needs to quit running his mouth! :buddies:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im trying to do this without lgnpst. ive got wap working and i enabled the mms hidden menu with lg download but dont know how to access it. any info would be helpful, thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well i answered my own question. I used lg download 9100 dll (or was it 8550 or 9900? I dont remember) to write what I could, then hex edited the filedb as suggested and manually filled in the wap settings, and then hex edited the nvm file lgnv000 file by changing the http://mms.vtext.com to http://mms.mycricket.com and changing the 14 on the hex side to an 18. all that cuz i was too lazy to get lgnpst working right..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:clapping: :lolup: :buddies:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Actually I'm a noob and I don't use these tutorials out of laziness, its actually to correct or assure what I'm doing.
    I've tried different methods on this phone(vx9200) and everytime I change the wap setting it causes the phone to get stuck in startup logo. I've reflashed the firmware and tried this method to the teeth but still the same results...is this a known issue and what am I doing incorrectly?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information