i have a 4 gb flash drive, I went to a internet cafe, pluged it, then pop ups of virus came out!now i now that before i went there my flash drive is free from any kind of virus, this happened to me twice in the same computer shop/internet cafe.This is the second time.the first time I thought it was just a co-incidence.Anyway as I was saying pop ups came out saying that the USB has viruses I choose the action ''deny access'' then click ''ok'' but pop ups doesnt stop from popping so i just ejected the flash drive, by the way the anti virus there was AVIRA, when I got home plugged it to my computer which has AVG anti virus, I found two infections I tried to heal it but I cant!

The first infection was a folder in my flash, the second I dunno where that came from I know that it wasnt there before now i am missing 3 folders that are very important to me!I dont know if those folders are still in the virus vault of the internet cafe or i dunno where the hell those folders are.But I was just wondering why it got remove from my flash drive since the only action that I made was ''deny access''.So I'd like to know what the f*ck happened there and how can I retrive my files!!!

And know im also wondering cause when I checked the space left in my flash drive it says 3 gb is being used and 1 gb is free but if you add the sizes of all the remaining files it only totals to 1 gb.Whats going on, does this mean that my folders are still here in my flash but i coudnt see it because its corrupted?if yes then is it possible that I will be able to see it if I plug this to other computers and will I still be able to restore it??Pls Pls Pls I really need all the help I cant get on this one!Those files are very important to me....Many Many thanks in advance And I need all your answers now cause I will be returning to that internet cafe within a couple of hours..