Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Morganio

Acne treatments for oily skin and mild acne

I have had mild acne for the last five years or so. I only have mild acne (no terrible under-the-skin-cysts), but I can't seem to get it to clear up. I tried Clindoxyl with Differing, and that almost seemed to work (no break outs for almost two months), but after a while, it stopped working so well. I don't have acute enough acne to warrant accutane, so I am looking for suggestions- soaps, creams, really anything that might help.
    Thanks

Jeanster

Acne treatments for oily skin and mild acne

It sounRAB like our situations are similar. I have also had mild acne for about 5 years. I am almost 35 now and it started around age 30. I have small blemishes that rarely open up, they are closed but it is all over my face. Sometimes worse than others. I also get red patched and flakiness over the b lemishes as well and it is sometimes inflamed and itchy I have been too many doctors, tried many creams etc... Right now I am on Diane 35 and have been so for 3 months. So far it isn't working. I just use dove soap for sensitive skin and that is it. No moistures or anything else. I am not sure what the solution is Mine isn't severe enough for accutane either. I am thinking of sticking with the diane 35 for another couple months. if that doesn't work I might ask my dock for minocylene antibiotics. They are in the tetracyclene family andfrom what I read they help to clear acne. You could ask your doc if you can give it a go. Good luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information