Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Get SE P1i or keep N95? (North America)

Well I'm kind of annoyed at the N95's v12 FW bugs and I'm thinking about selling it for a SE P1i until the next cool Nokia comes along (perhaps the new 8gb N95).

I figure it's better to sell the N95 now rather than later since once the new N95 comes out, it'll be harder to sell my old one. Do you guys think the P1i would be a good choice? I use T-Mobile in North America so I think the lack of 850mhz won't bother me much since it's mostly 1900mhz here (I used to have a tri-band K750i and it gets the same reception as my N95). The lack of EDGE is annoying but it wouldn't really hinder me that much I guess... since I only use Opera Mini to browse while I'm away from a wifi connection. I've been playing with the P1i in my local SonyStyle store and I like it. Good battery life, decent size, same size screen (touchscreen).

OR should I wait for a north american variant of the phone? (I hear that it wouldn't be any time soon...)

(Don't say get an E61i... I had one and it's too huge for my pocket)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Get SE P1i or keep N95? (North America)

I've been searching and searching for other replacement for p1, but I just cant find anything that I'd like. sure there are good PDAs with quad band, edge wifi pretty much everything. Like the E61 but its butt ugly, I have a K800 and its reception is fine no complaints, except in underground parkings but I usally dont stay there long. maybe look into HTC touch, touch II, or O2 PDAs there more expensive but thincker PDAs. personally I think P1 is a Great choice for me in Cali, not to mention its one of the best looking PDA. hope this helps

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information