Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thesantashop

harry potter books suck why do people read them they freakin suck?

They are really boring and people say they are great but i read the first 2 and i almost died from reading the dredful books. It feels like i want 24 hours of my life back like i could just forget about the books plz tell me y u love them or hate them?

Chelly
    you really shoudnt post questions like this, you cant question why people LIKE things, its your own personal opionion, I happen to think you are really rude, but Im sure not all others agree. keep your opionons to your self, unless they are kinder than this

boodoll33
    Haha you really know how to get a rise out of people! Go waste your time else where or come up with something more interesting to talk about.

El Terrible
    wow, it took u 24 hours to read the first two harry potter books...? u freaking suck... everybody is entitled to their own opinion...

harrypotterfan
    Harry Potter does NOT suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare you say that

Slytherin Princess
    That's your opinion. Not a fact.
    I like them because there's humor, adventure, romance, sarcasm, irony, and much more all jam packed in a few hundred pages.

alicecullen77
    Not exactly a nice way to ask a question. That is just going to make people mad at you, even if you don't care.

You have to read more than the first two. They were my least favorite. They get better as they go on. Maybe you should try to get at least to number four before you say that they suck.

Katie15
    they are amazing! and way not boring, i agree that it is shocking it took you that long to read them

Marishka
    The books would be boring if you watched the movies first, because reading makes it slower and less "exciting" because you know the basics of what's going to happen...

But for those of us who read the books first, the movies have been somewhat disappointing because of "leaving things out" and perceptions we had that JK Rowling apparently didn't, lol...

Currently I'm moving on in the things I'm reading because the 7th book has come and gone... I'll still be going to the 6th movie on opening night (as is tradition in my family, lol) and dressing up for the 7th in a "hogwards uniform" and beating the crap out of my relatives with a plastic wand.

Mickey1213
    Thats just your opnion. Personally I'm not a huge fan but i read the first three. There not THAT bad. You don't have to read them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information