Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Joe

Job at a Harley Davidson dealer?

So Im going in for an interview with harley davidson dealer. I just bought a bike with them and ive gotten to know the staff at that dealer really well. Ive got friends who go up there all the time so im there alot.
    Anyway, one of the advisors there said they seemed to think i would be a good fit for a few positions there and asked if i was interest in applying. So I did, she put in a good word and now i have an interview. I don't need a job ive got an ok one right now. But im still going to school. So Either way im ok. But i just thought i check it out and see if maybe it was better and paid better than what im doing now.
    Has anyone had any experience with working with them, and what is it like.

chevypride0310
    i used to work at a Harley Dealer in the parts department, even though i didn't get paid as much as i wanted i still loved it, only reason i didn't get paid as much was just because i had no prior experience at a harley dealer and i was also only 19 at the time but i loved going to work, its been the only job i've had where i actually loved going to work even if it was on a saturday, if you absolutely love Harleys then whats better than working around them everyday, it was fun as h*ll on saturday to actually, a lot o f people would come to just hangout and talk so it mae the day go by faster, i think you should at least try it out and see how you like it, also they should be able to work with you around your school schedule

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information