Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

I haven't lit up in about two weeks. It hasn't had a positive or negative effect on my life. My brit lit class is just more boring and I don't get to bed quite so early anymore.

I'll give it a few more months and see where I'm at with picking it back up. I took a haitus to see if my life changes from not smoking it, and quit my MMO tendencies.

I really don't know the point of this thread. I guess I'd like to see some input on those who have quit and don't really have any positive or negative feeling towards the drug. It kinda sucks that I've already exhausted the only two non-addictive habit forming drugs out there, yet I'm so young. I guess life is pretty mundane and drug use is our only new adventure, set in our suburban homes or apartments...whatever.

Alas, on to focus on other life experiences. Hooray for paying for flight hours.

EDIT : If a mod can fix my fucking mispellings in my poll, that would be great. I just noticed them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

I didn't read the post, only the title. The ONLY reason you should ever quit the marijuana is if you have to for a WELL paying job. The only reason.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

Good job. Smoking is bad for you.
    Way to live up to the stereotype.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

The only time I quit is when I'm out of money and pot. I'm in a bad mood without it (I have no way to unwind when I get home) and I have horrible insomnia. Pot is my Prozac.

IMO, it's way fucking better than any pill the doctor will prescribe you. I've been on a few different anti-depressants and sleeping pills. Marijuana is preferred. I can still have my own emotions without feeling numb.

Yummy nugs.

I don't see any reason to quit.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

Well I'm glad this thread is off to an extreme of opinions.

I started smoking as an experiment and I'm stopping as an experiment. I may or may not join ROTC come spring, but if I do I couldn't continue to smoke. Plus if I do start again my tolerance will be gone again...awesome.

Till then I'm a Sober Sam on the illegals. I just wanted to smoke it and write, read, and try and do something creative with it, not burn out like the stereotype seems to be.

Also, I didn't experience much memory loss at all after the first month of smoking if I didn't over do it. But then again how would I know? :happysad:

Hey, is that a vial and cork to store weed? I kept mine in an airtight Mason jar. Works wonders if you want to wetten your stuff with oranges or nana's, plus it's the mark of a sophisticated stoner. ..at least that's what I say.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

Actually, when the blowers are making a bong, sometimes they break the glass on the bottom whilst putting the hole in. They save the top part and make jars from it. Ja, it's a cork. Here are some more pictures! :thumbsup:

Mmmmm. THC.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

I've smoked off an on for about 12 years. I don't see any negative effect it's had on my life; if anything, it helps me sleep and relax at times. I just don't smoke when I have important stuff to do, and don't smoke as often as I did when I was younger.

Also, if you're worried about long-term health issues you should look into a vaporizer. The Volcano is what I'd suggest.

Don't do this, you can get mold. It the weed is cured properly you shouldn't need to wet it anyway.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

No, you should quit smoking pot when it interferes with your life, the same reason you should (ahem, DL!) quit drinking when it interferes with your life or quit eating bacon when you have high cholesterol.

PS: If you get shitty dry weed, the best trick is to add a small slice of an apple on the top of your bowl. Since I smoke only a little bit and for legal medicinal purposes, I sometimes leave a bowl out for a few days unsmoked. I won't waste it, so that works like a charm. And the potency increases on a half smoked bowl for some reason.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

No, the best thing to do with shit weed is made hash.

Why the fuck would you smoke that shit? It just give me a headache.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I quit smoking pot

Because I'm too lazy to make hash, and I don't like hash, it tastes funny and smells funny and its just funny.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information