Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

What is the average amount of phones I have to buy before finding my holy grail?

Crazy question I know but I thought some might volunteer an answer.

What is the average amount of phones I have to buy before finding my holy grail?

There is no holy grail of phones, because when you get a phone you think you like, you see another one coming out that you like better.

It's constantly shifting. I was in the market for about almost four months before I zeroed in on a phone. I literally took that long. But man, it was ALL worth it.

You said it brother!!! I know what you mean, but you still didn't say how many phone's I'd have to buy before I can get one which I think will give me that felling every time I pull it out. lol. anyway maybe your right there is no such thing thanks though.

Lets just say, I averaged 'almost' getting well over 25 phones. And I read every review written on these 25, before finally getting one. And I played with these 25 or so phones myself as well before getting my beloved P3300.

Wow. Ok seems like I have a few more to collect. I'm sure It'll a fun process though.
    Thanks for the response.

I've gone through about 10 now in a year and a half before i finally got my k790.

Well, I got my cell phone for xmas of 2003 and I've had well over 60 phones since then ranging from the Sony Ericsson T616 (my first, almost made me think SE was crap), Nokia 6682, Samsung p777, Cingular 3125/8125/8525. It took me a while to find a phone that was in my price range that was what I considered to be a good phone. This, of course, was aided my craigslist and LOTS of ebay, but I've landed on the Cingular 8525 and just downloaded wm6 (thanks to a poster on this site) and life is sweet.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information