Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bayside Performance- Refused Transaction!!

I understand.

Contact [email protected].

Speedymoto is only 2 days away. Sometimes our website is off, sometimes we have used ones in stock and we always have better alternatives on hand when the vendors are out of stock...

-M

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Geesh I've been waiting for a Speedymoto water pump that I paid for for well over 6 months. Not from Motowheels, but still it sucks...I was told they are redesigning it? And they are right here in Toronto...or something.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Same here. Paypal does not care about its "customers" aka = the buyer. I've had a couple transactions where the quantity was different from the quantity I ordered. The idiots that work there said "sorry we can't help you because of a quality issue." I told them it has nothing to do with quality, but QUANTITY, I'm missing some from my shipment. They closed my dispute and never returned my emails.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Speedymoto's supply has not been very good for the last year. I think we are out of those water pump covers too.

-M

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's been 2 days since the promised refund and still no sign of it at Paypal. Starting to get that feeling.
    Anyway, went with Bellissimoto. Their gain, Bayside's loss.

Up next, rear sprocket and carrier. On a side note. The 848 stock rear sprocket is 39t. How would going down to a 38t affect the bike?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

it wont be a huge change but you will lose some bottom end, I wouldn't suggest it honestly, most guys are going up in the back and down in the front to get better bottom end.

As far as a speedymoto triple we are out of stock I have a ton on order from speedy but currently that hasn't meant much as there production just isn't happening in a timely manner

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have not heard much good about the service at Bayside (as said before do a search on the BC Sportbikes forum), I was under the impression they have good prices and selection on parts though. That was until I tried to order a slave cylinder from them. I spoke to Kevin on the phone and he tried to sell me a master cylinder instead! He was very abrupt on the phone and gave me the impression that he did not want my business. So I went elsewhere. I live about a 5 hour drive from his business and it is one shop I will not seek out the next time I am in the area. He also does not want to deal with or service any bikes that are more than a few years old.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sometimes Paypal takes a "real" long time for refund, not vendor's problem. I have purchase the SM top triple from Bellissimoto and it is back order status. It might take another few weeks. my order was filled and paid on Nov 27th.

I thought I give you a head up on order status instead of reading another thread of bashing Bellissimoto or other vendors again. I have friends in part business and learn SM is really behind of filling orders. I guess not too many vendors stocking the parts.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information