Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tutorial : Browsing & other cool apps on Rogers' 15$ plan UPDATED CONSTANTLY !!

Hey, any of you guys got html viewers to work? I tried the empowere bsic, nothing t all, does not work with the loophole, would be awsome if we got one of the viewers to work, something that uses wap

C.O.P (Cow On Parole)

Thanks for your response s0ur888,
    I got everything working.
    I was trying with OM 4.1 beta, initially which was giving me problems, I never transfered files from curve to pearl.
    When I installed OM 4.0, it worked right away, after which I reinstalled 4.1 and now that is working too.

Thanks again

BriarKat

actually I'd be happy if I could map html requests to be loaded by OM instead of wap browser. I don't know if it is at all possible.

cally l

I doubt it. if html viewer could use wap rather then bis acces, then it would work fine, otherwise we are stuck using just basic text email.

BTMF

Hey guys i was just wondering. Anybody in Ottawa selling a red curve 8310 and if so for how much please ?

Thanks

BTMF

just got a red curve back now its my time to give myself props for the tutorial and follow it lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nice, I also have the red one, we are brothers in curves! Oh and by the way, for html email, BB smart works, but I don't like the viewer, it sucks, loads emails funny, not the way they have to look, but still formats them nd showes a few pics, good for 10 bucks, but for the real price the vendor is asking (I belive it is 30$) not even close to being worth it! Any others that you guys know of, bb smart kinda sucks to be honest.
    By the way, I am glad you are back to the blackberry side rex, it was a short trip for you, went back to the BB quite quick, other phones suck, plus with the glich, the price you pay for the unlimited data cannot be beat!

Brandon Lawrence L

damn straight !
    glad u got BBsmart to work but ill do without HTML or wait does 4.5 have html support ?

Callum J

Html support in four point five is bes stricly, no bis support. As far as the planing goes, bis users will not be getting the html this major release, so I guess we should just wait untill four point six! Don't take my word for it, but the notes for the relase only mentioned bes html, bis was not included

Callum J

oh yeah i remember that now lol i gotta catch up for the 2months i missed out on haha

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information