Was flicking through the telly this evening, thought i would watch a bit of BBC News channel for a change, seeing as i practicly worship the website...and on the EPG it said: 'World News' and i thought brilliant!! so i chose it, on it came....turns out it was ABC World News....so i though 'ok....screw it, its WORLD NEWS, it'll be the same! and at least its not fox news....' so i watched it.....

One thing about this 'World News'.......ALL THE STORYS WERE ABOUT AMERICA!!!!!!!!! Do you guys even know that there are other countries beyond your borders?? It was funny because part way through where the adverts normally are BBC news came in (as the BBC is publicly funded so theyre not allowed to show any adverts at all....plus showing american ads in the UK would be pointless...) and told us the headlines from BBC....SO many important things that ABC didnt mention....Zimbabwe for example, or the suicide at the french presidents departure in israel...

I have nothing.....(continued below)
against americans or american news....i just think its strange that a major american news program thats called 'World News' failed to mention anything outside of america apart from afganistan......our regular news is 50/50 pretty much world events and home events i would say.....is it that americans only care about america?

(and just to make clear, i have nothing against any Americans lol, every American i have met has been awesome, and if you have anything to say about England or Britain in response then go for it! (not that you need my permission! lol))