Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So whatever happened with the 100% club?

Did anyone actually do it? Has anyone done it yet?

Here's a checklist. I think I'm about 70-75% there.

http://www.gta4.tv/100percent.php

i'm at 71% dont think i'll make it to 100 though

i'm at 74.58%. I am actually going for the 100% and still enjoying this game, but jesus christ, the 200 flying rats is fucking driving me crazy. I got the strategy guide so I can find them easily, but it's shoot one, get cops called, run from cops, pinpoint next flying rat, repeat..

I've worked on that for about 10 whole hours. The problem is I've killed some before so every so often I go through all of the trouble to look for it, then I remember that I killed it while doing some random mission. Or worse yet I think I've done it and I leave and it ends up being one I need.

Basically 10 hours spent and I missed 4 rats, and the only way to get them is to go through the list of all 200 again

I didn't kill any during missions/while playing for this exact reason, . I had like 4-5 killed before I started my flying rats quest and have only come across one so far that I had already gotten

There's a mission on the 3rd island where you have to kill a group of people and there are TWO rats there. I only killed like 7-10 of them so I figured I'd be safe

Maybe a few months from now I'll feel like going back through and trying to find them all. It wouldn't be that bad but all the guides are pretty vague and seem to cater to people on 56k so the pictures are super small and you can't even see where the fuck the rat is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

the Official Brady strategy guide is pretty in depth with good pictures that give you a full page map of where they are and then on the following pages, the numbers are connected to a picture that shows exactly where they are I'm doing one island at a time, then going on some vigilante shit, then coming back, etc. try not to kill myself from flying rat boredom right off the bat

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wonder, can you take a knife or bat to them? Would the cops get called if that happens?

You can't, but it didn't stop me from trying a few times out of reaction. There's one that's on the ground and I flew into it going 70mph in a cop car and nothing. I would've liked to see the feathers fly everywhere with a red and white spot on my windshield.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information