I was stopped and i feel the police officer used excessive use of his authority. Anyways I was not ticketed but i would like to obtain a Subpoena to get a copy of the dash camera if it was on and audio from the officers belt, (was told by officer that he had them on and recording). What are all the stopes i need to tak and who needs to be sent what forms for everything
Thank you for your help. When i asked when i was at the police station i was told i had to go to my courts to obtain copy's by requesting a discovery. I am going back down now to file for it at the department due to the departments public records has stated, i must request a police report request form to get an answer if i can get the audio/ video from public records, or if i will have to with a Subpoena of some sort.

My next question is. Its considered an incident because i was not given a ticket, so there wouldn't be a police report right or no.????
I have requested the report (video/audio) from the stop and was informed that i would be mailed a letter to let me know if I am allowed to get this information or not. I am doing all this to have the video looked at 2 different 3rd party's to review what happened to determine if there was anything the illegal the officer did. Then if I am able to further pursue with civil case / civil complaint.