Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

iOS Upgrade for 3GS Users

Since the iPhone 3GS will be able to handle the latest iPhone OS, is that enough to hold you off from upgrading to the iPhone 4?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

21st im told its going to be available but i think it would be worth upgrading for the few days while waiting for the new iphone. though i have the 3g and nto the 3gs i will still upgrade to the firmware, how about you?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For sure the 21 i will update my 3Gs waiting i got my iPhone 4 … as i am lucky to have unlock factory device ...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I considered it...but, I caved in yesterday. Must of had a sip of the iPhone4 Kool Aid!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a go of it on Saturday as the genius at apple had it on his phone. Very impressed and if I couldn't get it I probably would have gone for the IP4!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

so is mine the iphone from 2007 is the only one i had locked and never again will i buy a iphone locked to a carrier same as the one i ordered from uk apple, sim free iphone 4, i hated waiting for a unlock by the dev team every new firmware

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not me! I'm looking forward to the video capture/editing feature, the improved camera and the slim new sexy body
    :hdvideo: > hone:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

From my 3GS , i buy Unlock factory … i also hate to wait dev team and also i am not fan about JB after have experienced some trouble … so for me it’s UNLOCK FACTORY or nothing

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

exactly! me too i never had any troubles with it though i just hated having to wait just to upgrade firmware, i always jailbroke for the extra apps and ability to change sms and other tones and have ssh and so on, summer/winterboard was always a must but i think now we wont need thatunless apple dont let us delete those apps that default with the phone like stock and weather personally they just get in the way.

so your one that only jailbroke because dev team ended up saying you have to get the unlokck app through the jailbreak to get more people jailbreaking?

i was using the unlock first time with ziphone then winpwn and they kept changing the name of the tool one firmware upgrade mac users would get the tool first then some times windows users it really sucked.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have experienced the same as you first Zibri …. and after WinPwn .. most of the mod i do is throw out the app’s like stock and itunes & app store … witch at that time i found not useful in the device, change the theme the springboard …. lot of unnecessary mod’s …. so i change my 3 G against a unlock factory … and i directly got the 3GS UF and i am happy with that ….

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information