I found somebody on a local advertising site (like craigslist) they have a 2004 Mazda 3 with 106,000 Kilometers they were originally asking $3,750 but they said in the next few days they'd lower it to $2,500. I asked why it's so low and they said the reason they are selling it for that price is because it was rebuilt in 2008 (was in accident) the front bumper and the lights had to be changed, also that the body isn't in good shape? (I asked what that meant, by the pictures it looked alright.) I didn't know if they meant it's rusting cause in the ad it said there is rust. They also said there is no mechanical problems....I am just wondering, is this deal too good to be true? I always wanted a Mazda 3 and for that price and mileage it seems good....but i am not sure....Need advice.

If it is a good deal, and i do buy it how expensive are repair parts on these cars? Never owed anything 2000+ (currently own a 1999 ford) and before that i owned a 1995 grand am....so repair parts were cheap...just want to know if these are expensive repair cars and if they are reliable?