Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MyazXtr3me

McCain leads the charge to make Clinton?

Sec of State?Does anyone else feel a bit.....duped...by McCain? He has spent more time in Obama and Clinton snuggle fests that he did actually campaigning hard against them.This is not sour grapes at a loss.....I really want to know....does anyone else out there question which side of the bread his butter is on? For someone who waisted millions and got beat, he seems pretty...cozy.

Chadskys

Well....what did you want him to do?Go wa wa wa all the way home like little miss piggy?I'm sure he is happy to be done campaigning and on the road all the time.He probably wants to sit back and relax.

mychal the beast

I think the term your looking for is SCHMUCK!!!

iqbalkhanayesha

I am guessing you missed Sen. McCain's speech on election night. He not only pledged to support Obama, he pledged to help Obama and called upon all Americans to do the same.Barry Goldwater would have done the same.

chadwick

McCain is a liberal. Didn't you notice that?

chadillac86

As a Republican I agree with you, whether you are a rep or a dem I don't know, but McCain has always been somewhat cozy with many Democrats, thats why most republicans didn't want him to be their candidate, only when he added a true conservative like Palin did he start getting the support from the Hard Right...you are correct, he spent tons of money, but if you look at his record, he's more of a maverick (moderate) than Dem's made him out to be...

Chadwick McSweet

I have always thought of McCain as a RHINO - and he was always a bit too liberal for my taste but still better than the alternative that we are now stuck with.It doesn't surprise me at all - he was always a bit of a libbie butt-kisser.

iPWNnoobehs

No he was trying to be a fair and balanced communicator that was all and it came back to bite him in his McCain

Chad N

You were duped? Have you ever studied McCains voting record? He's a republicrat- a republican who votes like a democrat. He is the reason many republicans didn't even show at the polls.

Chadwick McSweet

I don't mean to be rude but just a bit more research McCain campaigned hard against Obama even tried some low blow tactics Example. Stating that Obama wants to be president for the fame and money. McCain also lied about some things in iraq but i wont spoil it for u just do a bit more research and find out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information