Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    miranda

Where can I get non-paying shopping cart html?

I would like to put a "shopping cart" on my website (which is for myspace layouts, etc.) but I want to get one of those shopping cart deals without having to pay or add up stuff, just a page with whatever the person clicks on to "add to cart" and the code for it. Is there anything that exists like this?
    ok, I will try to explain this clearly.
    I would like to have a feature on my website that is very similar to a "cart" for buying items. I am not selling things, I just want to have a cart feature. It would give visitors the ability to browse my content (myspace codes, etc.) and add things they want to their "cart." This would give them the ability to keep track of what they want on their profile and not have to keep editing their profile over and over again, or having to go to multiple pages when you don't want to. It would sort of be a bookmark page, in a way. You'd click the button for the thing you want, and keep doing that until you have found all you need. Then you'd go to the "cart page" and everything you want and the codes would be there. So, I would like to find a code that is basically a shopping cart thing, but you don't have to have some sort of payment system.

blamay22000
    That makes NO sense.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information