be able to please my husban? In about 14 months (it was 15 months in July) my husband and I will live together as a family; my wonderful big sweetheart (hubby), and little sweetheart (our baby daughter). Currently I'm living with my mother in law and father in law. My mother in law does not work because she can afford to stay home and my father in law makes a lot of overtime. She does all the cooking and cleaning and even does my laundry and the baby's laundry. Sometimes I help her in the kitchen and can do cinchy things like boil water etc. Before that I lived at home and used to help my mom but I've always had a busy life and little time for home care. I'm starting back to college next week taking 14 units (my mother and mother in law are going to take turns watching the baby). My major is Mathematics and I'm taking the next semester of Calculus of a Single Variable plus Finite Math, History, and Physics for Scientists and Engineers that focuses on Classical (Newtonian) Mechanics and has a lab associated with the class.

Should I take a cooking class from the non credit community development classes or just forget about it? I would have to take it in the evening and my parents and in laws don't want me to be out after dark unless its like returning from a trip where I'm with good friends. Now that we are heading into the Fall the days are getting shorter and soon it will be getting dark around 4-5 PM plus we will be going into Standard Time (Fall back, Spring Forward).

My hubby going to be deployed soon and when he returns, he and I will live togetrher (with baby) on or near his base. Should I just learn cooking, cleaning and doing laundry (beyond washing everything on wash and wear warm water) and just throwing the stuff in dresser drawers) as the need arises or take a class in it at some point in time? Maybe he can help me or maybe I could hire someone to come in and help me two days a week?

Will the Army send an inspector to our apartment to make sure that my husband is living in a clean and military like environment with all my husband's clothes neatly folded and his uniforms hanging neatly in the closet?