Hello people I just had a question what routine would be the best to do with dumbbells? Like here is what I'm going to work with my dumbbells on..... Abdominal, Chest, Shoulder's, Biceps, Triceps, Back, Legs, Forearm. Now what I was wanting to know is throughout the week starting on Monday what do you think I should do for a routine I wanted to do 2 muscle groups a day. Like I decided I want to start my Mondays as Back and Bicep day I only said that because I've seen alot of people say that's a good combo to work with for your body. Now if I did 2 muscle groups a day starting on Monday my workout's would end on Thursday so would I rest the other 3 days or go ahead and keep jogging for the remaining 3 days until Monday comes back around? Because I know your muscles need rest. I'm going to be jogging all these days as well the whole week that's my plan. So I just wanted to see what people would say a good routine for the body would be. Mondays Back and Bicep, Tuesday's Forearm and chest Wednesday's eat tons of ice cream you get it lol I figured you guys would know a good routine. Thanks for reading everyone
And also I seen that I should do 10-12 sets but how many times? Just until I get tired and can't do anymore? And rest for a minute and do it again?