Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

I want to turn my art sculptures art piece into an artistic tattoo idea? complex but

interesting! =)? want a tattoo down my spine or a whole back piece with parts of it on my spine. I want it to be about strength (spine and strength, seems to relate to me)...I have this statue of a woman sitting down and holding her knees into her chest with her back hunched and I wrote a poem on her back and a quote from it is *my hand cradles yours and you rest within the shelter that my body has caved into* and then I have a man statue in the same pose with a poem on his back saying something similar (certain words in each of the poems make another poem together) and the idea is that they cave into eachother and therefore supporting eachothers weaknesses/turning them into strengths... this is quite complex I know but its an art piece and I am looking for other peoples input and ideas from this to turn it into a tattoo with the same theme/ideas? I guess the ultimate idea is turning myself into a representation of that idea you know? I'd really appreciate any ideas! thanks in advance

PinkCandy
    wow that sounds really cool!
    i think its a great idea to turn it into a tattoo. im not sure how it would be best represented in a tattoo but if you ask the tattoo artist they might have some ideas. the only ideas i have would to do a portrait tattoo of the sculptures or to write the poems on your spine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information