just to preface, i know very little about these complex programs

i saw this youtube video that logic pro can convert an audio file to "score" which is essentially midi. i followed the instructions and got crap like i expected. makes sense, since assigning tracks and quantizing note values to a studio recorded piece would be difficult

i don't mind tweaking the notes a tad, or even separating into tracks manually (well i would mind, but id do it) but i didn't think id end up with something not even recognizable

so let me ask you, considering i know nothing about logic really. is there some setting or function that would allow me to convert an mp3 into separate tracks, or somehow by some AMAZING crazy computerly function that will give me sheet music from an mp3.

if logic pro is not the answer, is there a software that get me sheet music (or a midi, since i can convert midi to sheet music with finale) from an audio source like mp3. whenever i google this i see the word polyphonic, are there any of those polyphonic softwares our there i can download or purchase?

thank you for tolerating my ignorance since I'm new to this technical jazz