Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Possible Pregnancy? Educated and Informed opinions please.?

Firstly, I must state that I came of Microgynon 30 (the contraceptive pill) for the first time in a year, last month. This is my first month off the pill.

I came off the pill on the 15th of last month and had my period as usual the following week. However, after the 7 days, I didn't start taking again. So from the 15th, it should be 28 days before I start my next period, calculating that to be the 12th of this month.

However, over the course of 3 days (28th, 29th and 30th of May), which i worked out to be my most fertile out of my cycle, I had sex with my partner.
    The past few days my nipples have been incredibly sensitive, something I haven't had before.

Today, when I went to the toilet, there was blood on the tissue. I assumed that I had perhaps started my period a week early.
    It's now 12 hours on, and unlike usual - I usually have a very heavy flow - I haven't needed a single pad. Only the smallest bit of blood was on the tissue this evening. And it looked quite dark, almost brown. Like old blood.

Opinions please?
    Thank You for all answers.
    This morning I am near certain that this bleeding is my period after coming off the pill.

I will still be giving a best answer for those that were helpful.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think highly unlikely that u r pregnant on ure first month off the pill as ure first pereod you have after comming off the pill aint wats called a REAL pereod...ure second one is a true pereod when ovulation would return to normal, although im not totally dissmissing it as people can become pregnant on the pill. do a test ! and good luck!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information