Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Chris C

Kawasaki ZX6R exhaust?

I have 2002 ZX6R with stock exhaust. It is really big and ugly. I would like to get an aftermarket one. I ride with some friends, their exhaust sounds awesome but gets annoying th elonger we ride. Is there a brand that is louser then stock but easy on the ears? I am not going for speed or performance just looks and sound. Listening to youtube clips is hard to tell if its too loud. Thanks

Eric
    Hindle has a pipe that is low on decibels.

Pete M
    Akropovic, arrow and muzzy all sound good on kawis' and not too loud.

Nate
    ah... thats never been a problem for me but I have ridden with some really loud sportbikes out there.

Yoshimura is the premium exhaust manufacturer out there, if my bike didn't come with a Leo Vince system it would defiantly have a yoshimura system on there and all of my other bikes have. Do yourself a favor and buy the full system with the headers, not just the slip on can.

As much as I like yoshimura I will say that my LeoVince system looks very cool and puts out a softer lower sound than a yoshimura would, so you might want to check it out.

Nate
    ah... thats never been a problem for me but I have ridden with some really loud sportbikes out there.

Yoshimura is the premium exhaust manufacturer out there, if my bike didn't come with a Leo Vince system it would defiantly have a yoshimura system on there and all of my other bikes have. Do yourself a favor and buy the full system with the headers, not just the slip on can.

As much as I like yoshimura I will say that my LeoVince system looks very cool and puts out a softer lower sound than a yoshimura would, so you might want to check it out.

Nate

Nate

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information