Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kawasaki hands down, they ride smoother, run better, cant tell you how they stunt tho. honda says they run forever. doesnt mean they run good

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot just say Honda is better than Kawasaki or vice versa. If you will give a specific Honda and Kawasaki model then we could give you some pros and cons. But there is no one Japanese company that makes better bikes than the rest. Even if Kawasaki made a better 250F one year that could completely change by the next year. And even if the Kawasaki KX250F was considered the "best" 250F in a given year the differences are so small that only a pro level rider would even notice them. I guarantee if you took comparable models from all 4 Japanese companies to the track your lap times would be basically the same on every bike. Your 4th question is certainly a valid one though. What you will find if you read a shootout on say all 2009 250F bikes for instance, is that the RMZ250 is better suited for a novice where the CRF250R is better for a more advanced rider. So like I said you couldn't say either of those bikes is better for everyone, it just depends on the rider as to which bike is best, but again even then we are talking very small differences. I mean Ryan Dungey is no novice and he does quite well on the Suzuki. Bottom line, you can win on any of them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

kawasaki - honda whats your opnion ?

ok so im going to be getting a dirt bike soon but need help figuring out what one is the best??

1) best for speed
    2) durable
    3) better for stunts
    4) easiest for first time riders

ps.feel free to leave a comment about your bikes

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honda is way better then kawasucki I mean kawasaki

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    honda doesn't make a 2 stroke anymore do they? been allot of years since ive ridden dirt... kawi i think still offers it, and 2 stroke beats 4 stroke for fun, power, and price, any day hands down

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There both very similar. Dont really do stunts so cant answer on that. For durability I think the honda win's. In terms of speed I do think that Kawasaki does have the edge over Honda in this area. For first time riders and learner they both have nice bikes on offer. I like the CBR125r (I used to own one) but the Ninja 250r is a great bike. If I was to buy with my head I would go for Honda, but if I was to buy with my heart I would go for Kawasaki.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kawasaki dirt bikes rule!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i hate kawasaki above the year 2001 especially the kx 125 i had one for motocross i went though 3 top ends buckled the forks and swing arm and buckled the frame all in the 2008 motocross season and in the 2009 season i sold the kx 124 and bought a 2001 honda cr 125 and all i went through this season with the honda was a brake lever it works out cheaper to buy a Honda believe me honda never die don't buy a kawasaki honda are faster stronger and more reliably and better for jumping

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information