Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - NYAF2009: Toon Zone Interviews "Soul Eater"'s Laura Bailey & Travis Willingham

This is the talkback thread for NYAF2009: Toon Zone Interviews "Soul Eater"'s Laura Bailey & Travis Willingham.

This got held back a bit because we were going to have a collision of interviews when it was ready to go up.

Bailey & Willingham were a bundle of fun to talk to, as you can probably guess from the audio clips in the interview.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - NYAF2009: Toon Zone Interviews "Soul Eater"'s Laura Bailey & Travis Willingham

Wow, that's a lot of DB talk.

By the way, is there a complete version of the interview in audio format and you only felt like upping snippets, or did you decide to say 'screw it' and only record the parts you did?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recorded the entire interview, but only uploaded snippets because I tend to sturable a lot when I'm asking questions, there's a LOT of stuff that tenRAB to get re-arranged or edited when converting audio interviews to print (good interviews are not transcripts), I don't have the audio editing skillz to convert raw sound to something suitable for general audiences, and I don't want to take up the bandwidth for complete audio unless we're doing a podcast (which is more of a theoretical possibility these days than something likely to happen). For this interview specifically, we had to move from a very noisy location to a quieter one after a few minutes, so there was a big discontinuity in the middle of the audio that you, the audience, don't want or need to know about.

In general, I'll tend to upload audio clips where tone or the way someone says something is important (like awed vs. a-wed, which doesn't carry as well in print) or it's just funny.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

That was a great interview.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ah, totally got you.

One of these days I wish I could be in your positon, interviewing those awesome guys.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information