society and usually has little or no? 1- art that has been produced by someone who is in some way "apart" from society and usually has little or no training in art is known as?
3-refers to the knowledge gained by sensory experience combined with feelings?
5-are shapes that are partially indicated in a way that encourages our mind to complete them?(2 words)
6-is art that presents the visual world in a way that we recognize a likeness? (2 words)
10-using the appearances of the world only as a starting point, _ _ selects certain aspects, then simplifies or exaggerates them?
12-_ _ is a type of art that completely rejects the idea of using the visible world as a starting point?
28-_ _ are lines that are not fully realized in a composition, but are created by an arrangement of elements that our mind connects into a linear shape?
30-refers to a characteristic or group of characteristics that we recognize as constant, recurring, or consistant?
32-The_ of art is its web of connections to the larger world of human culture?
33-When a space is presented as a work of art that can be entered, explored, experienced, and reflected upon it's called an_?
36-_ _ are lineds that don't exist, but are created when we link together elements such as dots and dashes or follow the direction of a glance or pointing finger?
37-in figurative drawing, painting and printmaking, _ refers to the practice of simulating the effects of light and shadow to create optically convincing masses?
39- _ can refer to the range of pigments selected by an artist for a particular work?

These questions are for my art appreciation 1 class. I am having problems finding these answers. I'm going to keep looking through my book, but any help would be great! Thanks so much!