Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

AFI i know its in the wrong catergory but....the head singer is he really G A Y

guys tell me is he G A Y or not if he is thats shocking to me for some odd reason.

You idiot. Everyone in here has been saying basically how its not an insult, and you just went against that completely. Well done.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dude hes not queer i doubt that just cause he sings/dress like a girl doesnt make him queer look at alot of these emo banRAB know one acuses them of having a queer frontman.

grrr

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nope, dont think so. Wierd question though... Youre gonna get a sh*t load of abuse from people y'know, they're gonna think you were judging him because of it. (Which im guessing youre not)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

No, but everyone accuses emo kiRAB of being queer. *Sigh* People bug me sometimes..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

metrosexual. Jade the guitarist is g ay. although I'm not davey's biggest fan, i respect his voice like woah.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its not Marrige that the homosexual community wants, its the right given to people under a union of marrige. Visitation rights to sick partners, joint healthcare, breaks on purchasing homes.

Regardless of any of this fact. It is a stage of genocide that if you don't shut down now, will escalate to genocide. inturnment camps, concentration camps, segregation. They were all considered a non-threat to people until they were already well rooted.

Those who don't know their history will be doomed to repeat it. Im appauled that you think having *** frienRAB is a cop out, and im alos appauled that you'd argue on a topic you clearly have no idea about (as shown by saying "marrige isn't a right."

Quit being a fuking idiot, and you are trying to win.

imp:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^I know you're a moron

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You should get ****loaRAB of abuse for it. Because no one should be judged for something if they aren't judged for the opposite. Example:

"Does anyone know if Prince is strait? I don't know man he looks pretty hetero to me...I'll bet that straity lets chicks sucks his ****. I don't know its just weird man, thoughts?"

See it sounRAB moronic, and so did your question.

imp:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information