Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can I find a good Christian or Muslim debating website?

All I want is a good website that will allow me to discuss or debate topics with fellow Christians and spread the Truth among Muslims.
    okay wow whoa... first of all i don't have the resources to fly to afghanistan and also hmmm i don't think that person know's what he/she (notice my politically correctness here) is talking about when he/she says we're all the same because know we're not... know your facts Nancy... and also you can spread the Word in anyway... i don't think God really cares if it's over the internet
    ok and that last person who just tried to bash Christianity must have never done his research on the Trinity or the Deity of Christ... I have researched both thank you very much and i DO KNOW THE TRUTH

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Facebook has a lot of groups where you can find discussions between Muslims and Christians.

Laila Q
    I don't think one exists, but you could go over to the Ramadan section. InshAllah I'll see one of your questions on there

Muslim
    Which truth dude u wanna spread among muslims

that they should stop worship the one creator and start to worship
    the 3Gods
    or start to worship the God who was man eating , sleeping , playing with kids in the street , going to TOILET !!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD FIND TRUTH BEFORE SPREAD IT

Bob K
    u kno what really confuses me so much all religions are so similar and u ppl fite over whos is rite but ther all rite its a matter of when they came around. i dont know exact order but main order of major religions is jewish christian islam bahais thers like 9 or something main religions and i see bahai as most correct because it has been the latest one and it makes sense it teaches progressive revelation which is where one religion comes every thousand years and every new one every thousand years adds new teachings onto the last one and it can take some things away

bahais believe all religions are rite its just we need new teachings for differnet time periods as i said every thousand years new teachings all religions are correct its just a matter of how correct

did u look at mine...
    so i guess ur not gunna look at mine...
    im assuming this cause u didnt comment on it

Mr. John
    You can never find. Christians use bible as a reference and basis for truth while Muslims use Koran.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information