I have a pre-interview/potential interview as a "financial sales consultant" at a bank. I think it's a pretty low-rung position in the bank, as it only requires a 2 years of retail experience or sales experience.

I've been an independent insurance agent for the last year, and think I might fit in well with this position. Although it was pretty easy for me to get on with my current gig (pass a couple of state licensing exams) and I was more or less in.

But since this isn't an "independent" position, I have a feeling the interview will be a little more specific. Any tips for a position like this? What do interviewers/HR individuals expect to hear in these kinds of interviews? I am not asking about basic interview questions, but more specific to this line of business. Any specific help will be appreciated.
Here's a snippet of the job description:

"A typical day takes its cue from the high energy and fast pace of a supermarket environment. You'll initiate conversations with shoppers in the aisles, and use these opportunities to build awareness and then sell a variety of Bank products or services. Over time, you will also have the opportunity to develop strong relationships through customer profiling and needs-based selling. Bank is committed to market leadership, so both you and your in-store colleagues will be backed by state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources. You'll also have the prestige, security and room-to-grow offered by a large company, and the "community crossroads" neighborliness in-store branch, where you'll know many customers by name."