than anything, but NY laws....? Don't allow for free public online schools correct? I'd like to attend a virtual high school. I've been researching and I can't find a GOOD and affordable school, the tuition's are so expensive, such as that of National Connections Academy (like 3k per semester). My family is poor so there's no one I can ask for financial aid, and these private online schools don't offer scholarships or anything of the sort. Their monthly payments plans are still too expensive for me as well. What can I do? Please just don't say "Stay in public high school". l had so much emotional trauma from teacher and students and l honestly cant stay in this school any longer or l guess l will drop out and take the GED route, because highschool is a living nightmare and if l stay for 2 more years l will become suicidal. l cant get homeschooled either because the laws are tough here and my mom cant do it.
I've already checked out Penn Foster but they said its only for those for jobs or something like that any even if its affordable its a terrible school
I'm in the 10th grade by the way.
What other options are available for me?
thank you so much!