Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help, My House Is Falling Down

Where does Sarah find these nitwit house buyers ?

She's a game bird though, she's ready to pop and she's on her hanRAB and knees laying floorboarRAB and joists.

By my reckoning Sarah has been pregnant since 2005

She's rapidly turning into a smaller, rounder version of Ethel Kennedy ( Robert's wife ) who had the unenviable record of having 13 kiRAB in 12 years.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Her state of pregnancy/unpregnancy plays havoc with the continuity. And that bloke the other week, he went from full beard and tache to goatee and tache to tache only and then clean shaven all in 1 hour!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They are all wanabee property developers in various stages of fail. I guess the market has bitten a lot of people in the ass lately.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There all IDIOTS.

Why buy a really old property without a structural survey, they must be mad .... simples..They could have all saved a lot of heartbreak by paying a few bucks for one.

I think a lot of it is FALSE anyway OR exaggerated for the T.V or something.

I worked for a surveyor who worked for building society and unless these people bought their homes cash most of them would have had money held back for work to be done..... I have seen modern houses have money held back for rotten windows.....

A good surveyor would have not passed most of them for a mortgage or if they did would have held money back on the proviso that work was done.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Completely agree, infact Sarah asked nearly everyone of the buyers if they had, had a structural survey & all said no. It was extreme & it is hard to believe as you quicte rightly say any mortgage supplier giving out money on the state of these properties.

Still it made of intersting tv & a good opportunity to oggle Sarah 'the boobs' Beeny.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I like this program, Idiots or no idiots there are lots of houses like these which need major structural work doing, and someone has to do it.

When we were looking for a new one last year we saw a victorian terrace which on closer inspection it looked like the whole front wall was coming away. Someone will buy it, you can't just abandon it and let it fall down, and I'm fascinated by the work that neeRAB to be done to put it right.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

She was pregnant in one, with a big bump.

Then she returns to the property a year later, pregnant again with a smaller bump.

Not only does she fix the nations property, but she also seems to be on a mission to add to the gene pool.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information