Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Little M

excess price of fuel (e.g. diesel, petrol) can help to reduce the

environment pollution? what do you think? try to give your own opinions, solutions and other ways to stop the environmental pollution.

thank you

Saul
    I don't think it will make much of a difference. Someone will make money off of the sale of it, and those people will be the ones who can afford to burn more of it.

Change the fuel to hydrogen, electric, or ethanol, or some form of biofuel and you might actually have a solution.

Saul

Hoy W
    no i don't think so because you are still burning and that is causing global warming.

so i personally think it is better to get an electric car or use less energy or make your house self-sufficient(this could be expensive because the money needed to spend on solar cells at a huge amount is high)

Billy.
    I dont really believe we have too bad a problem with polution - Its just the new 'thing' that we have all been brain washed into worrying about.
    Once it was nucleur disaster, now its 'pollution' or 'global warming'.
    If Global warming IS going to happen - bring it on...Its been so cold here in London recently I'm spending a fortune on heating.

ravi
    I think it might cause less. In N.Z where i live because people are driving less we have had the lowest road deaths in our history. More people are beginning to drive more efficiently so the fuel is last longer so slowing the spread of pollution.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information