Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

I am trying to fully flash my lg VX9200 from verizon to criket. I have the .dll file registered. I have LGNPST 1.1Lab AND 1.2Lab. I've followed the guide I found on this site, but when I get to this step:

"Step 5:

Open the LGNPST Lab version and the phone will show up. Choose the 9200 dll and then click on settings. Now Click on READ."

and I click the settings button everything greys out (with either version) and I have to close the program. What am I doing wrong?

Running windows vista basic with 2.5gigs of ram. (read someplace you need 1gig minimum to run LGNPST.)

Is it easier to do all of this on XP? If so I can move everything to an XP computer at a friend's house.

Thanks in advance.

*EDIT* When I got this far the talk feature worked and text needed to be refreshed. Customer service already shut down so I'm waiting til tomorrow. Obviously, since talk worked I had the esn activated on the criket network. Now, about 3 hours later, when I try to dial out I get message 36TYS, "Your is not authorized for use at this time."

OTA Programming again fixed the talk, don't know for how long. Text still doesn't work. Could I have done something to cause me to have to OTA P every few hours? I'm going back over every step to make sure I didn't do something wrong.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

u are probably missing generic components. in ur C:\lg electronics\npst folder do u have components 3.0? if not that is your problem

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

AH great. I've got components 1.0. I'll try to find 3.0 and get back on and let everyone know if it worked or not. Thanks for the info.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

Still havn't found components 3.0. I moved all my files to an xp computer and it didn't grey out on me. The problem now is that the phone doesn't retain the values when MMS settings are changed. If i change them from the secret service menu the phone goes into bootloop. Is this because I'm missing components 3.0 or is there a deeper issue?

If the components are the problem can anybody point me in the right direction? I have looked all over, still can't find them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

If it'd greyd out its because you don't have LAB edition you only have store edition.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

The greying out had something to do with my settings on Vista I think. I transferred the program to an XP computer and it ran nvedit fine but the phone didn't retain the values that I programmed. It is Lab version. Should I be using 1.1, 1.2, or does it matter much?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

im getting same greyed out areas and program says lab edition in left corner but even if i choose dll phone model stays at unknown and cant load bin???

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

what model are u trying to load bin to? u will probably need to register dlls. some cases like the 840 model, u need to register multiple carrier dlls to get npst to recognize the phone.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

hey help is needed.... does every phone have its own dll and bin file or can u use the same for some... and can someone please post lgpnst lab because all i have is lgpnst store i need the program that says lgpnst settings.... help me please it will be much appreciated......

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGNPST Technical issues

u cannot request for warez!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information