Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I do not find any man attractive. Is it normal under the following circumstances?

I am told I am a very attractive woman. I have a healthy sex drive. I meet guys and they all want to go out with me. I am never short of dates if I want them. Lately, however, men I meet 'fall in love' after one or two dates, which I find a)hard to believe b)offputting c)depressing, because i know they are only reacting to hormones or lying, to themselves or to me or both. The other side of this is that I get turned off very easily by this and let them go. I try to date them three times to see if sexual chemistry develops.
    My questions are - what should I do about this, would you go out with someone you didn't find particularly sexually attractive in the hope of it growing from there? And of course, final question - what's wrong with me?
    I'm not asexual. I have urges every day.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm ok i thought i was the only one that felt this way. I feel its so pathetic that guys think they are in love after the second date. It takes a lot for me to feel sexually attracted to a man. And when i do its because they are not all over me, basically i like to chase.
    i think we might be a bit asexual. I say a bit because i do too like to be intimate but not with everyone. it has to be special, but its rare if i ever am.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know whats wrong with you , but i think it's time you got your butt into gear girl,, your not getting any younger .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information