Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    puregino18

2008 NFL Sunday Ticket Information

Does anyone have any information on NFL Sunday Ticket for this year? Pricing, HD, etc.

MrGrinch

Got my annual letter in the mail yesterday. It says 17 weeks up to 15 games per week and 6 games available in HD each week. Not sure if that's counting the ones already on the networks. Price is four installments of $47.25 each (ouch).

ace66

Such a rip off considering Rogers offers the sports pack which includes NFL Sunday Ticket, Nascar In Car, NHL Center Ice, MLB, NCAA Football, etc for $29/month. I like BEV better than Rogers in every way except for sports which is my primary reason for watching TV.

moosefan

From the Bell Website: Subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket™ from Bell and catch 17 weeks of Sunday football action with up to 16 games a week - 6 of them available in HD. You can't get more HD anywhere else.

Your ticket to this season is only $189 (4 installments of $47.25).

Got info at: http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpPromo_Tv_NFL.page

redskull

Any word if they will be doing a daily purchase for $25 like the did last year?

I think it will be cheaper for me to get it that way then getting the whole package. I want to watch the Cleveland Browns and they will have at least 7 nationally televised games this year, so I can use the daily purchase to watch a few more.

nicohockey9

Does sunday ticket only include sunday games??? I thought it included weekday games aswell?

canad

All the games during the week are on tsn or nfl network usually

KRD01967

I called a week ago and complained about the pricing with a CSR. When I told her I would keep in mind Star Choice when my contract was up in Feb. she said she could transfer me to the retention dept. I politely explained the big differences in pricing between Shaw,Starchoice and Bell. I also told her I had no interest in the"extras" that Bell claims to offer, I only wanted all the games at a comparable price. After only a few minutes she offered me 25% off programming for the next 4 mths. However, since I already have some promotions with my recent renewal she could not actually offer that. She put me on hold for a couple of more minutes and then offered a one time credit of $47.29( basically one free mth), I jumped at it and took it!
    I called today to verify the credit and it is showing up right now.

P.S. this was my 3rd time calling to complain and seeing what could be done. This was really quite painless!!

nicohockey9

I wonder if it's worth it... Do you think that TSN2 will air more NFL games, because if it does I don't think im going to buy Sunday Ticket

Baal

My guess is that TSN2 would only air games that would have normally been on TSN.
    Such as the Sunday night game that will be at the same time as the Grey Cup.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information