...Philips 40pfl5505d/f7? Ok here is the deal. I have experimented with the Sony KDLEx400 and the Philips 40pfl5505d/f7. The sony tv is very very bright and I prefer that. The Philips is dim but it is 240 HZ and the blacks are real black just like a plasma tv. The sony tv, the black are black but not as dark as the Philips. For example if you are watching Larry King Live on CNN, the background is black there. With the sony tv the black are not solid black. With the Philips the black background is very black and I prefer that. Now the only bad thing about Philips it is dim compared to the Sony TV. So what I am trying to say is that they are good and there are bad things about both tv's. I need a tv that is very very bright like the Sony and that has vivid colors but I want one also to have dark blacks like the Philips and that of a Plasma. Which LCD or LED out there priced around $600 will both of these things in it??? Please help and give me the model number of the TV. I need a tv that is at least 40 inches. I will be using High Definition Dish Network using HDMI. Thanks.