Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ad0

Sony Ericsson Data Cable Help Thread

thx

purcountrygal

Is a data cable the only way to get ringtones on my Z300a or can I use a uploader from the web to send to my phone and download like I do with sprint?

Thanks to anyone who will reply or pm me!*!*!*!*!

siskailee

That's weird. I did the same and it worked just fine. Maybe you just missed something when you connected it, its been read by your computer but just not recognized right?

Kari_Lee

I recently bought a z500a sony ericsson cell phone and a dcu-11 cable so i could connect it to my computer, and put pictures on my computer from the phone. I downloaded the dcu-11 driver, the File manager, and the sync station from sony ericsson's site. When i connect the cable to my usb on the front of my computer, it comes up as "found new hardware". Then i go through the steps with the "New Hardware Wizard".
    What happens is: In Device manager, it adds a "other devices" and "USB serial controller" They both have a yellow question mark and the usb serial controller also has a yellow exclamation mark. I try to re-install driver for that, but it does have one.
    Is there a driver for the usb serial driver, and if so where would i get that.
    I have a e-machines, Windows XP SP2 Home edition.
    My digital camera works when i use the usb on the front of my computer, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Someone please help me to connect the cell phone correctly. Thank you Kari

zmobilephone

Kari - did you ever get the right cable and successfully install USB driver and get it to work?

gregriv69

I've hear Float's Mobile Agent is good.

LuisasJuckan

Hi. Pretty long time I'm looking closely to the cellphoneforums.net. I like this forum. I'm not sure is the "Pictures Albums" right category , but I really need the answer.

How can I transfer video from a regilar one digital video camera to computer?
    I have got an older video camera that is not digital and I can not transfer video to my computer. When I hookup the camera to the computer using the USB cable that came with the camera, nothing happens. And when I search the computer for video cameras it doesn not show up. It is like the comp doesnt even read it. I dont know if there was ever a disc with the camera but if there was it's long gone.
    The camear is a Sony Handycam Hi8. Not sure what year.
    What I may supose to do? I really want to edit my videos.

js1662

My friend bought a 3rd party cable and it uses the driver from Prolific and she has no problem so far using it with Mobile Agent.

js1662

Are you also using a 3rd party cable? If yes, I think it is better that you ask the seller for the correct driver as not all cable use the Prolific device. Prolific is a manufacturer of the usb-to-serial device that is used in some cables.

Check the following link for two drivers for Prolific or OTI:

http://www.datacablehelp.com/samsung/v200/

gubak

The first thing you have to do is to find another driver for your cell phone (for example on "driverguide". You should check the USB driver in the Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager. If there is a problem in it, you have to reinstal it. you can find the USB driver on your motherboard CD!
    I think is's help!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information