This is the question i asked earlier:
He shows all the signs he likes me and one time we were walking in the hall together and his friend was like Heeeeyyyy (his name)! and i looked at him and he was smiling big and his face was red! He talks with other girls but he always seems to go back to me. I show him that i like him all the time too! we have been doing this for about 2 months now and he has never asked me out yet! Why is he waiting so long? i feel like hes never gonna ask me out! We only have 3 weeks till the end of the semester and we wont be in the same class anymore and i don't know if we will even have the same lunch I dont want it to end im starting to care about him a lot and im going to miss him :'( He always smiles at me and makes me laugh in class. I tested it out i laughed at a joke he did and he kept doing it over an over then got sent to inhouse because of it whoops! haha. After inhouse he was like searching in the halls looking around everywhere for me, a girl walked up to him to talk to him and he pushed her away and ran to me as i was walking up the stairs and poked me in the back, then we talked till we got to his locker. It feels so natural and fun when im with him and i look forward to our class together everyday! I want to be with him sooo bad! He is so cute and a ton of girls like him but he is only friends with them. He found out where my locker was and he walks past it everyday now haha im blushing when i type this! I used to date his best friend but it was like a year and a half ago. My ex is getting jelous and he started texting me and following me randomly :/ I hope its not my ex/his best friend thats holding him back. What do you think is holding him back? What should i do? Thank you!

Everyone told me to tell him how i feel, but what if he doesnt feel the same way? Im so nervouse to ask him and i don't know when to do it? will this deflate his confidence if a girl asks him out?