Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    amacedo
    amacedo
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

Hi, i have a S65 dead, i have tryed almost anything, last i try was the AllBugSGold but papuas say "Boot not loaded" then "Boot unlock" and that's all. Please, any help???

Dave.W
    Dave.W
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

Try SST-GSM cracked 5.31

Post results

amacedo
    amacedo
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

My phone do not ON, when i press the ON button just hear a BIP, SST 6.50 say Satarting Service Mode and that's all.

HELP

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

Hi,
    Try to use the C55 datacable and try to flash your phone with the good fullflash file (using X65 flasher and TP option). If boot not accepted, your bootcore area is damaged. Only with Martech box you repair bootcore failure.
    Br,
    dagos

amacedo
    amacedo
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

I guess there must to be another way, i guess the bootcore area is damaged cause papuas say "Boot not loaded" when i try to use papuas, I have been tryed with winsfwup, checking SKIP and trying to flash a full flash, but winswup say "Cannot conect with phone with boostrap on Com6", any idea??

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

...using WinSwup, you don't make fullflash on your phone, only the firmware upgrade/downgrade. Try to make fullflash with X65 flasher and download good fullflash file.

dagos

cavi
    cavi
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

i need your help about this one dagos, i did clear bootcore with s65 coz it was hanging but now phone can not turn on. waht should i do now and waht is the best flash file to use?

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

...in your case you need to try first to repair bootcore. If not working, fullflash your phone using testpoint procedure and after unlock it using papuautils...
    See bellow what I writed in the one from my posts:

...use X65Flasher software, testpoint options and fullflash file from http://rapidshare.com/files/141368814/S65.rar.html
    Open x65flasher software using MS-DOS command: x65flasher /b
    (write included bootcore).Select testpoint option, connect testpoint, click on the "Connect" button, disconnect testpoint and wait to flash your phone. After is finished, close X65Flasher and open: Papuautils -> Flash -> check "????? OTP", Recalculate keys (all options) and Pause -> Do the Job -> connect testpoint -> push shortly the power button and wait ...
    Anyway, try first to repair bootcore area using Papuautils (with presented steps) and after (if not working) fullflash your phone.

dagos

g-gabber
    g-gabber
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

I think, your bootcore is dameged, so there is one way to repair it.
    Desolder the flash chip, connect it to a pronomer. And write a good bootcore.

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

S65 dead, HELP!!!

..if bootcore is damaged, not needed to desolder the flash chip. Just flash bootcore (fullflash files include the bootcore part) using testpoint and X65Flasher software. This methode is tested and working to manny, manny times and most persones use this methode.
    The phone starting instructions is writed in the CPU, not in the flash
    dagos

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information