Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone advice?

Phone advice?

Hey guys,
    I was hoping to gather some phone advice from you all. I was under the grandfathered att no data plan on my Tilt, but my wifes phone broke, and
    so I had to upgrade it. When I did so, ATT gave me the dreaded data upgrade. Anyway, I argued with them to no avail. So I figured that since I am paying for it, I might as well upgrade my phone. So... I would like your thoughts on a smartphone upgrade.

I like the tilt that I had, and have had 3 generations of this phone going back to the 8125.

I have looked at the Tilt 2, and the Iphone, but wanted some advice before making a couple hundred dollar decision. I, also, do not want to get something that will be a pile o crap in a few months, if you know what I mean. Thanks a ton for any help you can give me.

Phone advice?

Tilt 2 its really nice but its about to be old hardware the same for the iphone 3gs. if your spending 100s do it with something of this year not last year. Iphone plans are different of smartphones plan you might wanna double check that. before july theirs going to be a few high end smartphones worth buying like iphone 4g and few android devices. unless you want to go the unlock route its always cheaper.

Phone advice?

Thank you! Anymore upcoming phones to look at for ATT?

Phone advice?

their the iphone and android from LG its hard to tell what coming to att or what announce since ATT are just focus on iphone. Im sure you guys getting alot of hot devices for summer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information