I'd been married 5 years now. He's the only man I ever slept with, so I can't compare him to anyone and thus don't know what normal/ average and what's not.
I find myself often sexual frustrated. In general, we do it once a week. Doesn't usually last more than 10 minutes (he's almost always tired!).. and then he'd need another week to "reload". He says if it were up to him; he wouldn't need it more than just once a month. He's 30 and I'm 29. We got married when he was 25, but he's always been like that (not very sexual with me). What kills me though, is that prior to marriage (we were bf/gf for 4 years) he used to cyber-cheat on me with other women on DAILY basis! Sometimes with 2 women in one night. So, how come he had that much energy with his "virtual sex life", but never with me?.. I don't know why he even married me in the 1st place because it feels like I'm not his type!.. I'm so confused.. I can't stop thinking about sex; I'm worried I will cheat, eventhough it's against my morals, but at the end of the day, it's been 5 years and I'm only a human!!.. Thanks for reading this and sharing your insights.