I was married a few months ago with a control freak. I only got to know this when I moved in with him and accepted him as my destiny. I was putting up with his behaviour but he just kept pushing me further. You know, fighting on petty stuff. I protested and said I can't bear it and we are not made for each other. It was getting uglier and so I took a stand. I walked out of the house and said unless you change yourself,for good, and understand that I am human too...I am not coming back.

When I was leaving he called his entire family and insulted me in front of them, accused me of things I didn't even mean and portrayed that I am the only one wrong out of the two. I thought he might realise his mistake but didn't call in the first month of our separation........but when he didn't and all my hopes were dimmed I moved on.

Now he wants me back? He says he has changed and everyone including himself will welcome me whole heartedly but I am NOT sure if he is faking or really wants me back. Please help !!